|Bridge Title is currently seeking an Escrow Officer to join our team as we are growing. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, organized, and detail-oriented. We are looking for candidates to assist our team with the real estate closing process. Candidate will be working with involved parties to acquire, analyze, and organize all documents needed during the closing process. We will provide a competitive salary with potential incentives that are commensurate with your ability and experience.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Outlining steps to transfer the title of property pursuant to conditions in the real estate contract and lender instructions.
- Preparing all closing documents necessary to ensure that title insurance is issued at closing.
- Maintaining constant communication with all parties through the escrow process.
- Ensuring the highest level of integrity and client service.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience as an Escrow Officer
- Minimum 1 year HUD-1 Settlement Statement Preparation experience
- Familiarity with escrow software (e.g., RBJ, Streamline, FAST, SoftPro)
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a fast-paced environment dealing directly with customers
Minimum requirements include:
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Outstanding customer service
- Computer skills sufficient to adapt to new software and the ability to manage files in a paperless environment
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate thoroughness, and follow departmental procedures
Compensation and Benefits:
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Escrow Preparation: 2 years
Please contact us to apply.